today my best friend asked me “why cinderella’s shoe fell off if it fit her perfectly”
In the original story the prince ordered one of his servants to put liquid tar on the staircase to stop her from running away. The shoe got stuck on the tar.
That is a liiiiittle bit creepy
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE BROTHERS GRIMM FAIRYTALES HONEY
HER STEPSISTER LOPPED OFF PARTS OF HER FEET TO FORCE THEM INTO THE SHOES. SHIT’S CRAZY.
If I take my jeans off of the laundry line and they fit perfectly, I feel sexy all day long.
Have you ever felt a potential love for someone?
Like, you don’t actually love them and you know you don’t, but you know you could. You realise that you could easily fall in love with them. It’s almost like the bud of a flower, ready to blossom but it’s just not quite there yet. And you like them a lot, you really do. You think about them often, but you don’t love them. You could, though. You know you could.
My god the accuracy of this statement
WHY ARE THERE NOT MORE NOTES ON THIS
Do you ever get like super vulnerable late at night that you just want to spill your heart out and say how you feel because you’ve been holding it in for so long and you just need some ventilation and there’s just something about two in the morning that makes me lose my filter and say the things I would never have the guts to say when the sun is up.
the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can’t say tomorrow day
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.